- What is the Lauter Unfug Cash Card and how do I get one?
You get the Lauter Unfug Cashcard at the entrance by paying the entrance or showing your ticket.
- How much money can I charge onto my card?
You can upload your Lauter Unfug Cashcard with any amount you want. The minimum is 10€. There is no maximum and you can get a refund by the end of the event. You can recharge it at the entrance with cash or by Mastercard, Visa, Maestro or Vpay.
- How does the payment process works at each of the stands?
You can pay with you Lauter Unfug Cash Card on every stand on the Festival. But we also accept Vpay, MasterCard, Visa or Maestro.
- What can I do if I have problems with my cash card?
Simple ask our lovely staff at the entrance for help.
- What happens if my Cash Card gets stolen/lost?
No problem, come to the Entrance and tell us your card number. We can give you a new card and transfer you the money on the new card and block your old one.
That’s why its important to keep you card number in mind as well read the booklet you will get at the entrance.
- Wow much money do I get refunded?
We refund a minimum of 10€. But you can use the cashcard an every Lauter Unfug event in the future.
- How do I get my money back if I want to leave the event?
You can get it straight at the entrance till 06:00. Otherwise you can fill out our refund form on our website to ask you money back:
Important: You have time till 1 week after the event. (25.05.2019) Otherwise you can use the card on any other event of Lauter Unfug.
- How do I get my money back after the event
Simply fill out the form and we wire the money on your bank account: https://store.lauter-unfug.com/refund-rave-the-farm/
The form must be completed till 25.05.2019
- How long does it take till the money will be transferred to my account?
We will take 2-3 days till the amount will be on your bank account.
- What should I do if the remaining amount of money is not refunded yet?
Please write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are tickets available at the doors? Box-office?
Yes we have a limited amount of tickets at the door ready for you.
- What is the minimum age for entrance?
You need to be at least 18y old for the event.
- Is camping allowed on the parking?
Camping is not allowed. Parking is possible on the site for a 3 € fee.
- Can I buy cigarettes there?
Yes, you can buy cigarettes there at the Lumberjack floor and we also have on the Kiermes Floor a CBD stand.
- Where do I put the trash?
You will find on the whole festival different trash bins. We please ask you to be the most ecological as possible and throw the right trash in the indicated bins.
- Where does RTF take place and how do I get there?
The RTF takes place at the Bricherhaff, Syren.
A special Shuttle service will drive you and your friends from anywhere in the “Province du Luxembourg” (LU/BE/DE/FR) to the Rave the Farm Festival for an extremely low price!
Driving Fee = 1€ / km
There are 7 spaces available in the car.
(20% off for 100km or more)
Example: Luxembourg Central Station => Wailer = 10 KM = 10€.
IMPORTANT: You need to book your drive-in advance. The service is limited.
Contact: +352 661 164 225 asap.
Otherwise we can also recommend you the Taxiapp.lu app. You get a 3€ discount with the coupon code: Bricherhaff2019
Also, you can come by car. See here the location on google maps:
Timetable will be only shown on the event. Every guest will get a Booklet with all important information about what is going on the festival.
- Can I bring my own beverages?
No drinks are allowed on the festival site from outside.
- Can I bring a backpack
You can bring a backpack but it will be controlled at the Entrance.
We have no lockers or anything so you need to care for your things yourself.
- Where do I get help? (Emergency)
You can always find help by asking by any stand or in case of emergency we have a special first-aid stand inside the Lumberjack stage. Check the map in the booklet you will get at the entrance.
- When I leave the event, can I get back in?
Yes, you can comeback anytime you want by showing your bracelet.
- Are there parking spaces?
Yes, we have a parking ready for you. You can park your car safely for a small fee of 3€
- I lost my keys, wallet, … Where can I ask for them?
You can always ask at the entrance. Otherwise we recommend you to write us over Facebook or by email email@example.com to see if we found your stuff.
- What and where do I find something to eat/drink?
We have a lot of different bars, food stands and many more. Just check out the booklet you will get at the entrance.
- Do you have any other questions?
Write us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I can’t find my ticket anymore?
Write us over email@example.com we will try to help you as much as we can.
- Can I show the ticket on my smartphone?
Yes, your ticket can be scanned on paper or on our smartphone.
- Will the ticket price be refunded in case of a cancellation?
The tickets can not be refunded.
- What happens if there is bad weather?
We are prepared for all weather conditions as we have indoor and outdoor stages we can adapt very easy.